Marriagae License Process

Prior to being joined in marriage within the State of New Hampshire, you must first obtain a Marriage License.  Marriage License Applications may be applied for at any Town or City Clerk’s Office in the State.  Once the Marriage License is issued, it should then be provided to the Justice of the Peace so he/she may officiate the ceremony, sign the license, and thus complete the legal process for marriage.